FRC Field Request
for FIRST Off-Season Events in California
In addition to hosting official FIRST events through California, FIRST California Robotics is also committed to supporting unofficial FIRST Robotics Competition Off-Season Events.
These could be competitions hosted by team/s or an organization, outreach events to promote FIRST and/or demonstration events. If your team/organization is interested in renting a FIRST Robotics Competition field/game for an event you are hosting, please complete the required steps below.
Off Season FRC Field Rental Process
To secure an FRC Field, for off-season events in California, please complete the following steps:
Requesting Initial Rental/Date Approval
- Review the FRC Off-Season Event Criteria & Considerations document
- Check FIRST California Robotics – Event Calendar to determine available weekends for your region (Northern or Southern California
- Complete the FIRST California Robotics – FRC Field Rental Request Form (see below)
- Wait for initial approval from FIRST California Robotics (within 1 week)
Securing Date/s – After Initial Approval
- Provide completed and signed 2024 Off-Season Event Agreement (provided after initial approval)
- Pay deposit fee of $500 (Payable to “FIRST California Robotics”, P.O. Box 417003, Sacramento, CA 95842)
Securing Field Rental – After Date Approval
- Provide proof of Insurance in the form of a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Fill out and submit the online FIRST Off-season Event Notification Form
- Submit final rental fee of $3,000 to FIRST California Robotics
- Provide field drop-off and pick-up details 30 days in advance to FIRST California Robotics
- Confirm trained FTA overseeing event.
START A TEAM
FIND AN EVENT